Gallery

Friday, 13 April 2012

Postcards to the rescue

So yesterday was one of those why-did-I-get-out-of-bed days.......until I finally sat down at my sewing machine and pieced these postcards. Then everything was just fine.
Hier était une de ces journée que l'on se demande pourquoi on s'est levé le matin......jusqu'à ce que je m'assoie à mon moulin pour piècer ces cartes postales.

Gestern war mal wieder so ein Tag daß ich hätte im Bett bleiben sollen......bis ich mich an die Nähmaschine gesetzt und diese Karten zusammen gestückelt habe. Dann war wieder alles gut.

5 comments:

  1. pieced post cards - what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..the postcards a adorable!!! I've only ever made one; but they are just great, aren't they? Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my Blueberry Basket quilt...I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, those postcards are the cutest things ever. I particularly like the green boat, it just says "spring" to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. extraordinaire!Vraiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extraordinaire! beaucoup de talent !

      Delete