Gallery

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

"Brown-eyed Susan" finished

While I have to spend a lot of time in the garden, either because the sun is finally out, or because rain is threatening and I have to finish some job or other, I still managed to finish this quilt:
70" - 1.75m
Meme si je dois passer beaucoup de temps dans le jardin, sois parce que le soleil se pointe, soit parce qu'il faut finir quelque chose avant qu'il  pleut encore, j'ai réussi à finir ma jeté "Thunbergia".
back - dos - Rücken
Selbst wenn ich viel Zeit im Garten verbringe, entweder weil die Sonne mal scheint, oder um schnell etwas zu pflanzen bevor es wieder regnet, habe ich diesen kleinen Quilt fertig bekommen.

10 comments:

  1. I love it Regina! So nice! Did you handquilt it or machine quilt it? I notice that you are from Quebec, are you going to the big Quilt show in Montreal in two weeks? Our guild is going but alas I am going to Ottawa for my marathon. Do you belong to a guild in your area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Oh... the garden. Oh so much work. Apparently, I am very good at growing big healthy dandelions!

    Thanks for linking!!
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy quilts with alternating blocks! and this is the time of year for extra garden attention. My garden, completely in containers, demands attention -- seems the birds have dropped alot of sunflower seeds through the winter and I find them sprouting amoungst the petunias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Regina. I am in the same situation right now...and I love gardening anyway. I just got caught up with the flower gardens yesterday. Now it is time to start over again...lol.
    Good thing I like it!! Love the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Regina! I hope you will link it up with TGIFF! this Friday. It's at Color Me Quilty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tri-lingual? Or have you found a really good translating program? Metric and imperial measurements. Yikes. You're good!!

    Lovely quilt too. It's big as well.

    ReplyDelete