Gallery

Friday, 11 May 2012

I would be quilting......

....if I could get the cat out of the way. If I take him off the quilt he'll try to climb into my arms, and while I wrestle with him I'll have two other cats vying for the spot on the quilt. 
Please do note the cat basket in the corner of the photo, there is another one on the other side of the table.


Je travaillerais sur le piquage de ma courte-pointe si j'arriverais à éloigner le chat. Si je l'enlève il grimpe dans mes bras, et pendant ce temps il en a deux autres chats qui essaient de prendre la place sur la courte-pointe. 
Veuillez, s.v.p., noter le panier pour chats dans le coin de la photo, il en a un deuxième sur l'autre côté de la table. 


Ich würde ja gerne an meinem Quilt arbeiten wenn ich den Kater los werden könnte. Wenn ich ihn herunter nehme klettert er auf meinen Schoß, und während dessen nehmen zwei andere Katzen seinen Platz ein.
Man bemerke bitte das Katzenkörbchen in der Ecke des Fotos, ein weiteres ist auf der anderen Seite des Tisches.

2 comments:

  1. lol....cute picture Regina....thanks for commenting on my WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cats, such problems they create! But they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete