Gallery

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Rainy Day Project

Since it is raining I could do some of the house keeping which I put off to take advantage of the fantastic weather we had, but I decided to pick up my studio: there was a pile of fat quarters on the cutting table....which is now a pile of squares besides my sewing machine. I only have enough for a throw, and the weather forecast is for quite some rain in the next weeks, so I ought to able to finish it soon.


Puisqu'il pleut j'aurais pu m'occuper de mon menage negligé à cause du beau temps, mais je me suis mise à tailler une pile de "fat quarters". J'en ai juste assez pour une jeté que je devrais pouvoir finir sans problèmes puisqu'on nous prédit beaucoup de pluie dans les prochaînes semaines.


Nach Wochen wunderbaren Wetters regnet es jetzt und ich könnte mich mal um meinen vernachläßigten Haushalt kümmern.....habe im Studio begonnen und einen Stapel "fat quarters" in Quadrate geschnitten. Da ich nur genug davon für einen kleinen Quilt habe, und uns viele Regentage vorhergesagt sind sollte ich ihn wohl bald fertig bekommen.

4 comments:

  1. I love the soft blues and tans and this block is on my to-do list! Look forward to seeing this one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will make a very nice quilt Regina....nice colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a very soothing quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colours! Your time was much better spent with these than doing housework. :)

    ReplyDelete