Gallery

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Sewing and Sowing

We have wonderful, if very hot weather, and no flying blood-suckers yet, so I am very busy in the garden. When I take a break I sew this: tea-wallets, tissue-cover and wallet/purse.
Nous avons un temps merveilleux, quoique trés chaud, et pas de mouches encore, alors je travaille beaucoup dans le jardin. Quand je prends une pause je couds des porte-monnaie/feuille, cache-mouchoirs et porte-thé.


Wir haben herrliches Wetter, wenn auch sehr heiß, und noch Mücken-etc.-frei, so daß ich viel im Garten arbeite. Wenn ich eine Pause einlege nähe ich Geldbörsen, Taschentuchetuis und Teebeuteletuis.

9 comments:

  1. You are lucky! we've got the black flies and the mosquito. I've been bitten.
    I can't wait for some rain so it'll cool down and I can sew.
    Love all your little projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flying blood suckers??? Yikes! Maybe mosquitoes aren't so bad !!
    Great little projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff. I think our mosquitoes are lurking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Regina.....I have the bugs here too; but not bad yet. I have been mulching as much as I can this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabrics for your tissue cover and tea wallets! Our little flying blood suckers are not out here yet in Calgary. I think it won't be long though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Major June bugs here at night, not many mosquitos yet though. Why are you making all these wallets and covers? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great little projects, especially the tea wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tea wallets. They make the perfect little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love those little projects... especially the tea wallets!! So cute! AND you've given me such a good idea for what to do today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete