Gallery

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Can't quilt, it's beautiful outside

Last Saturday it rained, so I managed to assemble my blocks. Since Sunday we have the most awesome summer weather and I am outside most of the day. No quilting or blogging....(or housework). That will wait until it either rains, or gets too hot, or my back gives out, whichever comes  first.
Samedi passé il mouillait et j'ai assemblé mes blocks. Depuis dimanche il fait plus que beau, alors je passe mes journées aux jardin. Jusqu'à ce que nous avons du mauvais temps, ou il devient trop chaud, ou mon dos se revolte il n'y aura plus de couture ou blog, ni de menage.....


Am letzten Samstag regnete es, was mir die Zeit gab meine Blöcke zusammen zunähen. Seit Sonntag haben wir herrliches Sommerwetter und ich verbringe meine Tage im Garten. Quilten und Bloggen (und Hausarbeit) werden auf schlechtes oder zu heißes Wetter warten müssen.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like an interesting beginning. How big are you making the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I'm blog hopping, end everyone seems to be saying, "it's been raining!" : ) Here too. Wet wet. Lots of time for sewing then. ; )
    Thanks for linking to TN&TN
    Monika
    sewing in Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that fabric:) I love what you are doing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blueness! Raining here today...going from super hot 30s to 11 degrees!Quebec weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabrics you are using for this quilt! I am hoping that someday soon the sun will come out -- Tomorrow, tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! same here Regina..I am outside whenever the weather permits. Today I am hauling rock in a trailer to our pond;making a new sloush way...hope that makes sense. I fed all of my plants this morning...takes forever...lol. Am going to enjoy the weather after lunch. quilt will be there tonight. Nice piece you are sharing; I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blocks , I like the color combination. Not much sun around today , very gray skies but no rain so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fabric combinations-I must admit, I don't mind a rainy day so I don't feel guilty staying at my sewing machine all day. When it's sunny, I feel like I should be out!

    ReplyDelete