Gallery

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

My chimney is finished!

made by Mary Anne
 ....and my house is trashed, so lets not talk about that.
made by Monika
These pictures show my "haul" from a recent swap from Postcard Cottage ( a Yahoo group everybody may join). The theme was: beach blanket (mini-quilt).

Ma cheminée est terminé, et ma maison est complètement à l'envers, alors n'en parlons pas....
Ces cartes-ci sont d'un échange au thème de "couverte de plage (courte-pointe miniature)".

made by Sheila
made by Régina



Mein Schornstein ist fertig gestellt worden, und mein Haus sieht aus als ob ein Wirbelwind durchgekommen wäre. Um davon abzulenken zeige ich die Postkarten vom letzten Austausch. Das Thema war "Stranddecke (Mini-Quilt)"

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the little blue octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it amazes me how an octopus can be made so loveable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regina, now I know who I sent the postcard too , nice to meet you here on your blog , aren't postcards fun . Fun cards aren't they.

    ReplyDelete