Gallery

Thursday, 16 August 2012

"House" Placemats

Since the weather has turned decidedly less nice I have managed to sew a set of placemats.
Puisque le temps est moins beau j'ai réussi à coudre un ensemble de napperons.

Da unser Wetter jetzt weniger schön ist habe ich es geschafft ein Set Platzdeckchen zu nähen.






raspberries and black currants - framboises et cassis noirs
And this picture shows part of what I have been doing during the last weeks.
Et cette image montre une des choses que j'ai fait durant les dernières semaines.
Und dieses Foto zeigt etwas von dem was mich die letzten Wochen beschäftigt gehalten hat.

3 comments:

  1. I love the placemat...lovely idea. Those berries love very good too..yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina...glad to see you visiting again...it is a busy summer. I am so tired right now..lol all these commissioned quilts and my gardening. But I like staying busy. I have 2 more I want to finish before my trip mid Sept. hope to do that!!

    ReplyDelete