Gallery

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Homestretch

Saturday morning I'll set up my tables at the festival La Virée, and it can't come soon enough. The more items I sew, the more I have ideas for things that might sell well. Luckily I really only need some more fabric postcards, and to work on my displays.
I also dried gallons of apples and tomatoes, harvested everything in the greenhouse, and planted several perennials I had started over summer, so it was a quite productive week.
aprons, potholders & baby balls - tabliers, poignées & balles pour bébés
Samedi matin je m'installe à La Virée, et heureusement il ne me manque à faire que des cartes postales et arranger mes étalages. Évidement j'ai toujours pleins d'idées de ce qui pourra bien se vendre, mais puisque je n'ai que deux mains et 24 heures par jour ça va rester des idées.
J'ai aussi seché des gallons de pommes et tomates cette semaine, ainsi que recolté ma serre et planté des vivaces que j'avais parti durant l'été. 

Ab Samstag morgen bin ich bei La Virée, und fühle mich natürlich überhaupt nicht bereit. Je mehr ich nähe, desto mehr Ideen habe ich. Aber genau genommen fehlen mir nur Postkarten, und an meinen Dekorationen muß ich auch noch arbeiten.
Ansonsten habe ich massig Äpfel und Tomaten getrocknet, alles im Gewächshaus geerntet und über den Sommer gezogene mehrjährige Pflanzen in den Garten gesetzt.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck on Saturday , I hope you sell lots of stuff! Those little balls are cute for babies. I've started to sew for my upcoming shows too-lots of work, but lots of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I hope you let us know what did well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and hope the sales go really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sales surely can keep one hustling! I have one of the baby balls, part way done, can't imagine sewing a bunch of them! Good Luck with the sales...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your sale on Saturday , looks like you have lots of great items !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great and successful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you had a busy week, sewing and harvesting! I hope the sale went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very enterprising!

    ReplyDelete