Gallery

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Christmas Projects

Between cooking and preparing for all this season entails I am still on a Christmas fabric bender. The placemats' pattern is the same as these houses, and the idea for the wreath wall hanging came from a picture floating on the internet (which I unfortunately didn't pin).
Given the frequency of my blogging lately this will be most probably the last posting before Christmas, so I will take the occasion today and wish all my readers a very merry Christmas!
20" x 20" - 50 cm x 50 cm

À travers la popotte et les préparations pour les Fêtes je m'amuse toujours avec mes tissus de Noël. Pour les napperons j'ai utilisé le même patron que pour ces maisons, et l'idée pour la murale "couronne de Noël" vient d'une image sur l'internet (malheureusement je ne l'ai pas "pinné").
Vu la fréquence de mon blogging dernièrement je ferais bien de déjà aujourd'hui souhaîter des belles Fêtes à tous mes lectrices (et lecteurs, à l'insistance de mon fils contrôleur de qualité ;-) ). Joyeux Noël!

Zwischen Kochen, Backen, und das Haus für die Feiern herzurichten spiele ich weiterhin mit meinen Weihnachtsstoffen. Die Platzdeckchen benutzen dieses Muster, und die Idee für den Wandbehang habe ich auf dem Internet gefunden (und leider nicht "gepinnt").
Da ich sicher nicht noch mal bloggen werde vor dem 24. wünsche ich schon heute allen meinen Leserinnen ein schönens Weihnachtsfest!


4 comments:

  1. Things are looking very merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Regina....thanks for visiting. LOL...I spend too much time blogging...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah.. my internet just dropped and I lost my comment~ Anyway, I was saying that I gave away all my Christmas fabric earlier this year because I never seem to like it enough to figure out what to do with it, but then I'll see all the cute things people make and wish I had it again.

    ReplyDelete