Gallery

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas Stockings

As usual I am inspired to sew Christmas articles only after the last crafts market for the year - I'll pretend that I am extra early for next year!
These quilted stockings are about 16 inches long.
Vu que le dernier marché d'artisanat de l'année est passé je me sens inspiré à coudre des articles de Noël. On va dire que je suis super tôt pour le prochain Noël.
Ces bas de Noël mesurent autour de 16 pouces - 40 cm long.


















Jetzt da der letzte Kunstmarkt des Jahres vorbei ist fühle ich mich zum weihnachtlichen Nähen angeregt. Ich behaupte dann einfach daß ich früh fürs nächste Jahr sein will.
Diese Weihnachtsstrümpfe sind ungefähr 40 cm lang.

4 comments:

  1. Cute stockings! And yes, just save them for the markets next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a special sock to make too! They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the heels and toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stockings. I like the piping around the top, nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete