Gallery

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Lunch and other bags

These shopping and lunch bags are sewn from decorator fabric samples which a friend brought me. For the small bags I used this tutorial.
Ces sacs de magasinage et de lunch sont cousus d'echantillons de tissus de decorateur qu'une amie m'a apporté. Pour les petits sacs j'ai utilisé ce tutoriel.

Diese Einkaufstaschen und Mittagessenbeutel sind aus Stoffproben einer Raumausstattungslinie genäht. Für die kleinen Taschen habe ich dieses Tutorial benutzt.

........................

4 comments:

  1. great bags. Am going to make myself the lunch bag. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags and great using those decorator fabrics! I have a pile too, waiting for an idea...may just make a bag because of the sturdiness of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Regina....nice baskets....thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Regina! What pattern did you use for the big bag...
    Great idea, I wish I had access to some upholstery samples....
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete