Gallery

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Mug Rugs

9" x10" - 22cm x 25cm

I am trying to clean up my studio but those scraps are tripping me up, so I have to sew them into small items. This clean-up will not go fast ..........
9.5" x 9.5" - 24cm x 24cm
J'essaie de nettoyer mon studio, mais les retailles me forcent de les utiliser. Le nettoyage n'ira pas vite ............

25cm x 35cm - 10" x 14"
Ich versuche mein Studio aufzuräumen, aber die Stoffreste verlangen verarbeitet zu werden so werde ich viel Zeit brauchen .............
10" x 14" - 25cm x 35cm

3 comments:

  1. good way to practice the machine quilting. I stuff my scraps in a box and some get used for pieced postcards and others are cut using Marti Michell templates and then stored in baggies till I come up with a project for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting sidetracked! I often end up doing other things too! I really like that rug with the "writing" on it. I love that machine quilting too! Scraps! Everything can be used!

    ReplyDelete