Gallery

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Knits

This is a set of knits consisting of a hat, mittens and scarf which I made for my youngest daughter. While she happily posts pictures of herself on facebook et al. she didn't want me to put her on my blog, hence the use of Capucine as the model.
P.S.: I don't let a toddler post on the internet, she is old enough that a cord on her mittens is cool again. (Perhaps it is my usage of so uncool words as cool that makes her not want to be seen here ...)


Voici un ensemble que je viens de tricoter pour la plus jeune de mes filles. Elle n'est pas gêné de mettre des photos d'elle-même sur Facebook etc., mais ne veut pas être sur mon blog, alors Capucine a pris sa place.
P.S.: je ne laisse pas un jeune enfant sur l'internet, en effet elle est assez agée qu'une corde pour l'empêcher de perdre ses mitaines redevient "cool".

Capucine trägt die Mütze, Fäustlinge und den Schal die ich für meine jüngste Tochter gestrickt habe. Diese Tochter ist alt genug daß eine Kordel um die Fäustlinge nicht zu verlieren wieder "cool" ist. Ihr Foto auf meinem Blog zu haben ist aber uncool ......

9 comments:

  1. Very nice set - did you have a specific pattern? I have three grand children, these would make lovely additional gifts for under the tree to be sure. Thanks for sharing, I think mom is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 32 year old daughter needs a cord on her mitts since she is forever losing stuff. She thinks it's cool.
    I like your set and I hope they keep your daughter warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum made mitts. I miss that! Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, Régina, I would wear those AND let you take my picture doing so. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice knitting. Boy, cool moms are so not cool! Isn't that how it goes?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cords on the mitts are a great idea at any age, then i could find matching pairs instead of two left hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the detail at the end of the scarf makes it quite unique -- I will keep that idea in mind for my crochet projects for next winter...

    ReplyDelete