Gallery

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

4 Aprons and a Scarf

So I made an apron for an exposition:
Alors j'ai cousu un tablier pour une exposition:
Also habe ich eine Schürze für eine Ausstellung genäht:
...and then I had to try another colour combination:
...ensuite il fallait que j'essaie une autre combination de couleurs:
...und dann mußte ich eine andere Farbenkombination ausprobieren:
...and then I found a misprinted remnant which yielded a piece big enough for another apron:
...puis j'ai trouvé un coupon mal imprimé qui était assez grand pour un autre tablier:
...und dann habe ich einen Fehldruck gefunden der groß genug für noch eine Schürze war:
...and then there were enough remnants from the remnant for another one:
...puis il en restaient assez de retailles pour un autre:
...und dann waren genug Reste über für einen weiteren:
On the knitting front: I finished my Garterlac scarf.
Tricot: J'ai fini mon foulard "Garterlac".
Stricken: Mein "Garterlac" Halstuch ist fertig.

4 comments:

  1. Great aprons!! Love your scarf!!! This is what I call a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aprons are great. I think the first is my favourite. Wonderful work on the scarf, it's lovely. You had a very productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great aprons. You were definitely on a roll.

    ReplyDelete