Gallery

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Lac-au-Saumon


Last week-end I had a stand at the "Festival des Guitares" in the village of Lac-au-Saumon. This is what my stand looked like.

La fête-de-semaine passée j'ai participé au marché d'artisanat du Festival des Guitares dans le village de Lac-au-Saumon. Les photos montrent de quoi mes tables avaient l'air.

Am letzten Wochenende habe ich an dem Handarbeitsmarkt des "Festival des Guitares" in dem Dorf Lac-au-Saumon ausgestellt. So sah mein Kiosk aus.

2 comments:

  1. I like the puzzle balls in the first picture, they are so bright, any baby would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful display and a terrific assortment of items. I would have had to buy more than one. I really like the postcards or cards, especially the fleur-de-lis.

    ReplyDelete